Monday, March 10, 2003

Wow long time since I posted, anyways it's MARCH BREAK! Wahoo! 10 days to do what? T.T work on my english essay, work on term presentation for stats, and work on my math textbook i've been neglecting. Boo, why do teachers have to jam hmwk when on holidays. Anyways, a couple of acquisitions I received so far is Mechwarrior 3, and Earth 2150 for PC. ya I know they're old games, but they're still great to play! for PSX, I'm stil stuck on that mario mission of jumping up blue blocks and then having to kill nine ball. I did get Wipout 3 ^_________^ happy! Besides the homework, I'm going to be doing some construction of my aircraft, and on a set of robotic chicken legs. If they both work, I'll combine them to make guess what? I functioning Macross Gerwalk/guardian aircraft! Also viewing other blogs I came across this quiz. I knew I was...



I am Charlie Brown

Which Peanuts Character Are You Quiz


No comments: