Monday, February 24, 2003

Okay, another week gone by and another crazy bunch of events. Let's start with a change to my format of the blog. I'm stopping the song and status thing because that's diverting my attention from what I really want to put in. So let's start with School, I got my tests and quizzes back from Data Management (Stats). My marks are... 89% for quiz, and PERFECT 100% for the test! Happy 97.5% average for that course (Quizzes worth 25%, and test worth 75% of whole grade)! English I'm at a lowly 59% because I am lacking detail in my writing again. I really need to write more details and be more specific on my arguments. I've a Biology presentation to do tomorrow because my partner didn't come today. I've also a Biology lab due tomorrow, it's easy because I took this course for half a semester, and all the material is the same. I have a cumulative assignment part 1 for statistics due on tuesday next week, and the thursday of that week is school skip day #3! So mid break is actually a week plus 3 days for me ^_^.

As for my personal life, that I have barely touched on ever since a few escapades ago. I can't say much because it's really personal! Hehe, I'll just say that Sakura and I are still holding on, and my love for her grows with life when each day passes. How about family? Well I don't really like my mom and sister that much. They both show incompetency with technology around them. GEEZ, couldn't they spend 1 sec to learn and know that you press the A1 when you want to watch DVDs, and press B2 to watch VCDs on the PSX? Or couldn't mom just pick up the remote and turn TV on, and press AVX when she sees Video as the channel? Also, mom spends 6 times what she estimates when she's on the computer. "Oh, I just need 10min to make spreadsheet." 1hr later. "Hey, I thought you were going to be done in 10 minutes mom?!" Or my sister "I only need 15min to check my mail" 3hr later. "I'm done, you can go on now." ARGH! What do I have to do to get anybody to take time seriously! Also today I couldn't do my Data management Homework at lunch like I usually do, because mom was trying out some for the first time, online shopping! Learn it when you don't have mid-terms coming up, and when you're not sick! That's it, I'm going now to finish my lab and Data management.

No comments: