Sunday, February 02, 2003

Kong Hei Fa Choy! Happy New Year of the Sheep! I celebrated Chinese New Year with family, and we had tons of fun. The whole family gathered at one of our Uncle's house. We met our cousin's girlfriend, and she's nice. I took footage of the family, our cousin's magic tricks, and the whole family greeting the New year. It also filmed the very funny event of my uncle trying take a picture, and us saying cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese. I'm also in the video because I was using the remote to control the camera!

However, while I was chatting with my cousins, and they asked me if I had a girlfriend, my sister inadvertently answered for me and said I had none. I couldn't correct her, or I would have a terrible start to the new year. We spent most of the time, eating those addictive buffalo wings that my uncle made, curry, shi-tak mushrooms (not sure if that's how its spelt), and lots of other food. I still thought of my girlfriend throughout the time I was there. We watched action parts of action movies, and forgot about the stories behind them (hahaha).

No comments: