Saturday, February 15, 2003

Current Song: Dearest by Ayumi Hamasaki
Current Status Revived, reassured, and fullfilled by you Sakura

Well, nothing much happened this week, just go to school, learn some stuff, and that's the bulk of the week. Hmmm, seems I woke up too late today, because 1 min when I woke up, I see my brother playing in the computer room, the next minute after brushing my teeth, everyone's gone. Oh well, that's all right, I can do this, and I can do my homework. I found a way to evade my mom from letting her know I still visit OASK, and AL, and Dreams Within (So sorry Yuuhi for not mentioning your board in the last entry). She actually doesn't enforce her disipline, with action, but she does nag at me a lot about it. I also kind of merely renamed all the contacts on MSN to the other contacts category, so I can still see them, and I categorised all the ones who were my classmates, and dumped in that category to Acquaintance. I have Sakura in Acquaintance too in case my mom DOES find out, and she orders me to delete that section. I've even got everything on a backup, stored secretly and safely away in my room.

No comments: