Sunday, March 23, 2003

THE DILEMMA THAT BOTHERS ME!
I'm in a relationship with SakuraSaito! However, that relationship seems to have stilted during the past week, as she didn't show up very often as I had expected her to. I revived it though on Thursday and Friday. Thursday with a very romantic Inu Yasha video, and Friday with an nice cyber walk through a cyber park. I also know that this relationship may die because now I'm not so sure I can wait 7 years for her. Also the disapproval of both parents, and the fact that seeing each other once won't be enough for our parents. In addition I don't think I want to be having a secret relationship anymore. Also on Saturday the family had a with my sister on how she feels about the guy chasing her give the appearance of liking her, but not the substance of it. I don't want to be doing that. I'm now feeling that I've been doing this though, and I am in doubt of how I feel about her.

I'm getting attracted to Mirya everyday, and I don't really want to, but I can't help but take note everyday of her beautiful red-auburn hair, and it's new style everyday.

No comments: