Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Current Song: I am by Hitomi
Current Status: Happy Happy stress free! Nothing to worry about, I got it covered.

Yippee, exams are over! I have 4 days off! The chemistry exam was sooooo easy! So I'm really happy about that. As for what I plan to do for the coming little holiday, I'm going to upgrade the computer, finish my fanart (it'll be the background of this blog very soon), and play some games. Ya ya, I'm also going to be celebrating Chinese New Year at our cousin's house.

Also other good news is that Dad made up with Mom some time ago, and my little bro is trekking through his school work. Another acquistion we acquired was a model F4U Corsair for my little brother. Ya ya, I'm really happy, life is good to me. I don't have much else to say because I'm so happy! I'll come back when the computer is upgraded (or back to normal), or when I've gone through some of my plans.

No comments: