Thursday, January 02, 2003

Alright, I didn't post what I did on New Year's Eve yesterday, that's because I didn't have a lot of time to post.

Anyways, I spent the New Years Eve in my bed, reflecting on the past, present and future like I do every year. However, I did do more reflection on whether I was in Love with someone or not. I am in love with someone, but now is not the time for me to be thinking about love. I have grades and my health to worry about, I can not take on another task of kindling love, without compromising another now.

As for today, I went to our new apartment to take a look, I won't be able to live in it for atleast another year, so I won't be there for a while, but it's soooo nice, and if I want to live there, I need to get good grades, and get into university. I then had a revelation while I was at the apartment, my robots everywhere in the room, the computer next to me with OASK and AL on the screen, Chris and angelchan coming up to visit and chat, I coming back to the place like it was home after work, even having the girl I love come up with me to eat. But like everything else in the world, it has a hefty price tag, I can love a girl, and lose a life (either dying, or being a bum). Or I can live the life I always wanted, just postponing the love until I am ready. That's all, I hope everyone else has a Happy and prosperous New year, I know I have a life of worries and feelings to hold, for the next year.

No comments: