Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Why is John going super nuts by blogging when he has a test in 12hrs!!! Ok just a quick update, blah blah blah, mount calculus and physics rising ever higher, bio mark is exploded through the roof ^^ Maria likes me as a friend only (that's good), tests, exams in 2 weeks, started studying, SATs done, eww the marks, but then I didn't study for those. Lots of fun, going through life as normal being the Nova I am I push myself too far all the time and go Supernova (good or bad depends on how far I go).

That's all really, downloading Inu Yasha(so many), Scryed (so cool), and RK (so slow). Playing Mechwarrior 2 for my PS1, and got a new scanner all for myself =P I can scan my negatives now instead of the prints.

BTW if Roman stops by, or if anybody sees him, tell him that I currently only have PS1 games ranging from the Crash series, Gran Turismo 1 and 2, 2 Army men games, and a few other odds and ends. I WANT THAT MACROSS PLUS BOOTLEG ROMAN!!! Hahaha otherwise I'll go get a legit copy off of ebay =P

No comments: