Saturday, April 06, 2013

The beauty of Love and Friendship.

So it's the end of my short week long vacation in Hong Kong.  It is short considering I spent 2 days travelling, so it could be thought of more as a 5-day vacation with 2 journeys to go with it.

I would first like to congratulate Cherry Kwan for her successful and amazing marriage.  May you have many anniversaries and happy years together!

Secondly, I would like to thank her again for the reason that this trip has given me a new experience in life.  For once in my lifetime, or long long ago, in a faraway place, I have felt the love and care of my family.

Thirdly, I would like to thank my friends I've come to see on this trip.  Yes, there was a ton of catching up to do, but even after all of that, the experiences of Hong Kong were great, and it's challenged my own personal way of life.  Perhaps the future will be brighter, and I won't be alone climbing that mountain we call life.

No comments: