Wednesday, August 01, 2012

A year has gone by, and a lot has happened and changed since my last post.

I do road rage a lot now, even if I have time to spare/burn.  Everyone can thank Detroit for spoiling me with decent road conditions while I was there for a whole week. 

College is finally over, and my program coordinator did do his job.  I have a job too now! 

It's great to have a job, and I guess I understand a little more, the importance of job security.  Especially since my job has that underlying clause of "you can quit anytime, but that also means we can fire you anytime. "

I guess I would rant about the things that bug me as I have in most of the posts from before, but I don't really have a lot to complain about. 


I have a job, it pays very well.
Work itself is more stellar, than it is a pain. 

Game with friends
Airsoft occasionally when I can rally people once every 2 months (rage when they bail).
Fencing twice a week.
Wing Chun every saturday.
House maintenance every week somewhere in the week.


Although despite all this, I'm not quite exactly that chipper happy.  I am in that point of contentment where my stress level hasn't been this low in a long time.  It's borderline "lazy mode" stress levels. 

Right now just off the top of my head at 3:30AM I can say that I'm missing 2 things. 

My own personal sense of fulfillment, and someone to share that feeling with. 

That's all for now ... OH and 1 more thing!

I will post about my future endeavours when it arrives, or I have more concrete plans and equpment.  It'll be great, it'll be epic, and it'll still provide for me in the case of the "we can fire you anytime" part.  

No comments: