Sunday, January 03, 2010

It's the new year, and a new start? Not really if you left things behind in the previous year.

Anyways I just overheard my sister screaming like a female Chef Ramsay at my brother for his "sloppy work" in doing a job that she hired him to do.

I feel it's unreasonable though considering all she asked him to do was "check the mail everyday, put it all together in a pile, and scan things for me. "

So that's what he did, he checked the mail, even when we knew there was no mail. He put it in a pile, it's messy and out of date order, and with junk mail, but it's a pile. He scanned things, when he was asked to because how are we to know what's what? He did what he was told.

Sister comes back after 4 months and blows a gasket because they're not categorized, because they're not ordered, because my brother skipped December, because he whined about getting paid because he hasn't been paid for 4 straight months (since wiring money is too expensive), because it didn't make her life easier.

My parents already told her to calm down and to also retract her rants a bit because she didn't stipulate properly what was required. She was general on her procedure, and she got a general output.

She's been home for 2 weeks, and hasn't paid my brother at all and keeps yelling that she'll pay him when she has time and is not busy. Now she's leaving in a day and a night, and so I can understand my brother is feeling anxious about getting paid because if she leaves without paying him, that's not owing up properly.

Anyways just a story to note the simple things that aggrevate us.

No comments: