Sunday, June 27, 2004

Life is a sine/sign.

To the individual, life is a sine curve. To the rest of society your life is a sign of greatness. Everyone posssess greatness of something. In kindness, and in strictness. In optimism, and in pessimism. In strength, and in weakness. Greatness in all things is why a society can neither have complete peace, nor complete chaos. Thus is the balance of the world we live in.

Just an introductory paragraph that to say the least I have had a complete sine cycle. I"m back to normal as earlier I was at the trough of my sine earlier this week. Lots of people have reflected in the past now, I kind of did that earlier. I don`t know if I`ll add anything in the future, and if I do, I don`t know what. I just currently know that I`m headed to great deeds (good or bad is up to the events I allow in the future, look at the next entry).

No comments: